The PZL P.24 is a Polish, one-man interceptor with Puławski wings, a metal structure with a classic tail and a fixed landing gear. The PZL P-24 aircraft was built under the direction of Wsiewołod Jakimiuk and was a modification of the PZP P-11 fighter adapted to the installation of an engine with a power of approx. 1000 HP. The first prototype with a Gnome engine - the Rhone 14 Kds was flown between May 24 and 25, 1933 by Bolesław Orliński. In 1936, the first order was received from Turkey. Soon the P-24s were also purchased by Bulgaria, Greece and Romania, which also acquired a license. In 1937, a new version of the P-24 was developed. The new plane had an 860 HP GR 14N-07 engine, the fuel system and the cooling system were changed. A new engine cover was used and the cabin was armored. Greece was the first to buy the new planes in the number of 25 P-24Fs, armed with 2 cannons and 2 km, and 6 P.24Gs, armed with 4 kms. Poland in 1939. The only surviving P-24 plane is now in the Turkish aviation museum. Technical data (version P.24G): length: 7.81 m, wingspan: 10.68 m, height: 2.7 m, maximum speed: 430 km / h, rate of climb: 11.1 m / s, maximum ceiling: 10,500 m, range maximum: 700km, weapons: fixed - 4 Colt-Browning machine guns, suspended - up to 40 kg of bombs.